Hello World. You know how it goes, every new project starts with pretty much those two words. Why should this one be any different? 😄
Basically, this is the start of me blogging about stuff. Most of it will be development related, but there will be some odd things here and there - fitness, lifestyle, you name it. If you want to know more about me, visit any of the links in the sidebar, or check the about page.
This isn't my first rodeo, since I've been writing these blog post thingies for over two years now. However, I'd like to also cover some topics which aren't really suited for the company's blog, and what better way to do that than by creating one of my own.
if you'd like to check the previous ones, here's the list sorted by recency:
- Forget the Year of the Rat, 2020 Belongs to Flutter - In the past couple of months I've played around with Flutter a bit, and here are some of my thoughts as to why it has a pretty bright future.
- Easy Way to Implement Demo Mode in iOS Apps - Waiting forever for the API team to deliver their part? Want to have a demo mode for the Apple review team? Look no further.
- A Repository Full of Our Best Practices in iOS Development - We share a lot of code between our projects at Infinum, and this article talks about us open sourcing some of that code. It's well worth a read.
- How to Prepare Your App for Dark Mode in iOS 13 - Dark mode blindsided some by coming out of its shadow, but adapting to it should come easily if you're prepared for it.
- 10-Minute Tips to Make Your iOS App More Interactive - We all have a couple of minutes to spare, why not take that time to update your apps with quick, but impactful interactivity improvements?
- A Crash Course in Augmented Reality on iOS with ARKit - ARKit was always fascinating to me, and when its v2 release came out I decided to play around with it a bit more. It turned out to be great, I learned a lot, and it served as a basis for a meetup talk, as well as this article.
So, get a cup of coffee, lean into your chair and let's get started!